Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Jumping to 2016 and a Weight off my shoulders

To make a long story short... I got fed up and retired... I was coming home most nights, and was mad as hell or crying about the Management increasing their ability to create more metrics for the department.

To know more, we have to know that every 18 months, their is a "Re-Org" of the department. Shit gets changed... someone up in the food chain gets whacked, and personnel are josseled around. Seems the worst ones get to keep their position, and the ones to disagree with poor management decisions get the Axe.

The latest Crime going around, is the replacement of personnel with H1B recruits... fast and furious. this mindset is the result of upper management not promoting from within, and NOW any new recruit has to be a "Senior level" to be considered for employment...
We now have half of the second floor with people that I cannot understand, and or have this ability to treat women with less then equivalent status... guven I've been with the company for then 18 years.

The old timers complain of the smell coming out of the "coffee room"... where microwave ovens are the most dreaded thing to open.

After an incident with one person who took over one of my "applications" that I supported...
bragging of their experience... then having the nerve to tell me what to do, ( because imo he either was lazy or hates women)... I has the Epiphany to get the hell out of dodge.
You can have this... tresat me like shit... not you can eat shit..

No comments:

Post a Comment