Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Start with everything and end up loosing it all...

"Everything" ...being a 26 Yr marriage and 3 kids.

Playing in a band for 30 years.

Having friends, house, just about anything you could want ... then... "Poof"...

That's what happens when you decide to come out of the closet.

The 'ex' saids you have to leave, the oldest child tells you to "Goto Hell", another one must think it's a big fuckin joke, and the 3rd seems to not care, but I think it's a matter of being more confused then anything else.

26 Years ago, I thought that getting married would fix all that.
Oops, that didnt work. so it takes 25 years to finally admit that.
The problem with that, is the others in your life that you grew to love are now gone, feeling totally betrayed in your decision to be someone that was hidden from them.

I look back on this 2 years after the divorce. None of the children communicate with me. The 'Ex" only emails when there is something about $$$.

I've moved on the best I can. I'm sure they tried to also.

You learn to separate a few things about your life and the relationship with your family.
Lets see if some child on the other side makes a move to say hello.
I'll post it when it happens...zzz...zzz...zzz... it will be like watching paint dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment